Next Week, we’re going to be on Vegan-Alcalic Diet within 5 Day Cleanse with Amanbir taking place in Yoga Studio Yogame.
This diet, even though it’s gluten-free and vegan, is a bit challenging for us. It also excludes salt, tomatoes, coffee, eggplant, nuts and coconut oil!! All the things I’m a bit addicted on.
We start our Day 0 (the day before the cleanse begins) just with light preparation. I made this beetroot “pudding” – or in Czech also called beetroot vegan “tataráček”Simple and quick and made just of a few ingredients.
- 2 Beetroots. Either RAW or cooked. (I used cooked)
- Chia Seeds. Approx. 4 tbsp.
- Olive Oil. Approx. 1 tbsp.
- Juice of 1 Lemon or Lime
- Sesame Seeds for garnish
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Pinch (or less) of black pepper
- Grate the beetroots, add lemon juice, chia seeds, oil, parsley and black pepper. Stir properly! Place the "pudding" in a fridge for at least 15 minutes and let the chia seeds do their work :)
- Serve garnished with extra parsley and sesame seeds.